Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of Human and Smart Device Interaction.
Topics of Conference
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent surveying works in these areas are welcome, too.)
- Human-Smart Device interaction
- Interface design and universal design/access
- Predictive models and theories of interaction
- Adaptive and intelligent systems
- Speech, graphic, haptic, and multimodal interaction
- Mobile, wearable, and ubiquitous computing systems
- Computer mediated communication methods and systems
- Virtual, mixed, and augmented reality interfaces and systems
- Agent-based interfaces and systems
- System and user evaluation studies
If you have any question, please mail to Secretary of HSDI 2018 (email@example.com).